1. According to the river warning stage of the central authority’s river analysis and review results are shown in summary Abstract Table 1. It can be served as the reference of the river warning stage announcement in next year. It is included 163 water stations that has been announced river warning stages, and 26 water stations no announcement, and 9 new water stations establish the river warning stages.
2. In the warning stage of the central authority’s drainage, using the measurement data and drainage warning stage analysis results of this year, the 1st degree warning stage are still applicable, and the relevant results and data are described in Chapter 4.
3. This project build the SOBEK hydrology and 1D hydraulic models of 28 central authority’s river and Dan-Shuie river that have passed calibration and validation processes. Through WRA’s working group, the two model outputs can be connected to the FEWS-TAIWAN forecasting platform. The forecasting platform and models can be used in flood forecasting during the next year.
4. To achieve the relevant technology transfer of review and establishment of warning stage for central authority’s river, we prepared the operation manual of the SOBEK hydrology and 1D hydraulic models for 10 River Management Office of WRA. One or more engineers of 10 River Management Office of WRA were trained model installation and operation of the hydrology and 1D hydraulic models. Beside, in 4th Nov. 2014 it is handle education and training courses, and invite the WRA, county and city governments related units, to explain the model of operation manual, and the establishment of river warning stages method to achieve the propose of technology transfer.
5. Establishment of river warning stage has its basic assumptions and limitations. As natural and human-induces environment change, it will result in the question of applicability of existing of the river warning stage. Therefore, revise the river warning stage timely can conform to demand of flood prevention.